Friday, April 1, 2011

Running before I can walk


I don't know about you, but when I come upon a new craft or hobby of some sort I start thinking obsessively about all the different things I could try.

I came across a lovely knitting book at my local library recently that's providing plenty of knitting/crocheting eye candy. There are many beautiful projects in it that I can only dream about at the moment, as I'm just learning, but it doesn't hurt to dream, and at the moment I'm dreaming of this beautiful grown-up poncho:



Projects for the home:



and for the littlies:



Of course it helps that they're all beautifully photographed in a well designed, contemporary looking book. Yep, I'm a sucker for a good looking book ;-)

I'm looking forward to making some progress on my hooded scarf on the weekend. Do you have any crafting plans? Have a lovely weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I can sympathize as I too, have the obsession problem. I am taking baby steps with my knitting. I like the look of that book and it is hard to get a good looking poncho pattern. That one is quite stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails