Monday, October 25, 2010

School fete craft bee



This morning another mum from school and I got together to have a craft session in order to make some things for the school fete in a couple of weeks. Of course there was lots of chatting too and discussion about arty businesses that really got me thinking about how and where I see my working future - a topic which is always on my mind!



It was lovely to chat while working and collaborating on creative projects. It reminded me of those high school and uni days where you work in the studio on projects with others in this creative atmosphere full of camaraderie. Ah, those were the days...




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also, the giveaway cuff has gone to Elizabeth. Yay Elizabeth! Could you please email me your details and I'll post it to you (bubala@optusnet.com.au). Thanks for playing everyone :-)

4 comments:

  1. Those scraps and colors all look really neat! What are you making?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christie, I'm making cuffs and little zip purses. Plus a heap of other things if I can manage it! Maybe some headbands and a couple of toys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how neat! Hope you will post a picture of the final goodies! I enjoy lots of fabric bits -- especially when you give them new life like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo,
    It was great chatting to you today :) Love your little website! The things in your shops a really gorgeous!

    Chat soon :)
    Lamina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails