Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Photo



top I'd love to make one of these beautiful 'grass' rugs (pic by Lionbrand Yarn) Homemade vegetarian laksa, eaten as leftovers, mmm • this little ball-mad ball of energy turned 2 this week.

bottom
a fresh curry leaf featuring in 'Savoury chickpeas in tomato glaze' from a Kurma recipe making pom poms to decorate above birthday boy's party • I'd forgotten how yummy boiled peanuts are til I bought some this morning from a local fruit & veg shop. And noticing the amazing patterns in the shells.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. Happy birthday to your little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be great to have a grass rug... I can imagine it between my toes now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DON'T TEMPT ME. I always look at things like that grass rug and think WOW! Let's do it! Can't tell you how many half finished grass rug projects I have lying about the place...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails